eHealthScreenings, (www.ehealthscreenings.com) the nation’s leading preventative health screening company is looking to hire a Senior Project Manager. This is a GREAT opportunity for the right individual!
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for helping to organize national onsite wellness screening events with our larger clients. Duties include but are not limited to: coordinating health screening events, training clients on roles and expectations, managing day-to-day client interactions and ensuring each projects objectives are met and quality control is overseen.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and follow through – must be able to take projects successfully through completion.
- Strong computer skills and MS Office skills including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to use sound judgment and critical thinking to handle complex issues independently, but with the knowledge and ability to escalate and ask for help when needed.
- Ability to manage projects through client changes, internal changes, phased delivery or any other methods to ensure project delivery.
- Ability to learn and apply organization/department policy and procedures.
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule with possible overtime requirements.
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently as well as in a team environment with excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to compose high quality, compliant, grammatically correct, detailed written communications.
- Ability to manage internal support staff.
- Ability to communicate with senior/executive level audiences.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and time sensitive environment.
- Ability to present formal presentations to various senior level audiences and providers.
- Customer service focused; must be able to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Master's Degree
- 5-7 years experience in a leadership role/position.
- Project Management experience highly desirable.
eHealthScreenings offers a fun, casual environment with a great compensation package including competitive salary, full health insurance, vacation and bonus structure. Opportunities for fast advancement.
To apply for this position, please include a cover letter with your resume and include salary history/requirements. Only qualified candidates will be considered.